Pressure relief door latches provide controlled, pressurization-sensitive release loads for engine cowls, thrust reversers, and fairings doors. Primary, a safety latch with preset load limits for venting over pressurization through controlled blowout panels or doors. These dual-purpose lathes also operate as Quick Access Latches for servicing the aircraft. Each latch assembly was designed to maximize overall performance while minimizing both weight and cost.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual Purpose – Safety & Quick Access
- Release Loads from 20 lbs.
- 100% factory set and tested Release Loads
- No special tools are required open
- Numerous Trigger and Bolt Offsets available